Friday, September 5, 2014

Beautiful Buffalo Valley Ranch Wedding - Denton Texas by Photographer Lisa McNiel




Juan and Krystal didn't have everything go their way on the wedding day.  A fire had destroyed the place the reception was to be, the wind was a little crazy, and it was Texas in the Summer, so it may have been a little warm.  But she said she knew it would be perfect as long as they were together and it was.  It was a beautiful wedding, but not as much about the wedding as the couple, and their family, and their friends.  Buffalo Valley Event Center had a gorgeous tent for the reception which made a beautiful backdrop. The ceremony was in both English and Spanish and Juan's face when he saw Krystal was priceless...


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 
































 












































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment