La Beau Chateaux Wedding with an All-American Twist

Saturday, September 13, 2014


Intertwined fingers, frequent kisses and giggles indicate this couple's friendship, growth and romance remain strong through the trials of daily life.  

 Stephen and Meagan have a romantic history of holidays.  They met at a Halloween party and went for Starbucks and a walk in the park.  And their wedding day was the third of July, so they decided to go full-on red, white, and blue with the theme!  I get the impression that holidays and regular days are celebrated by Meagan's mom.  She could start a store with all the Pinterest-worthy ideas and hand-made items she put into the wedding.


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.









  


 




























































Their story is covered more in their engagement session; check it out by clicking here,  and you can see Meagan's bridal portraits by clicking here!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.here


No comments:

Post a Comment