Saturday, September 13, 2014

La Beau Chateaux Wedding with an All-American Twist


Intertwined fingers, frequent kisses and giggles indicate this couple's friendship, growth and romance remain strong through the trials of daily life.  

 Stephen and Meagan have a romantic history of holidays.  They met at a Halloween party and went for Starbucks and a walk in the park.  And their wedding day was the third of July, so they decided to go full-on red, white, and blue with the theme!  I get the impression that holidays and regular days are celebrated by Meagan's mom.  She could start a store with all the Pinterest-worthy ideas and hand-made items she put into the wedding.


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.









  


 




























































Their story is covered more in their engagement session; check it out by clicking here,  and you can see Meagan's bridal portraits by clicking here!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.here


No comments:

Post a Comment