Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bride on a horse - Victoria

Victoria knew exactly where she wanted to have her bridal portraits taken... her "thinking spot" a thirty minute hike into an area surrounding Grapevine Lake just North of DFW.  While I appreciate the symbolism and specialness of the locale, I could not help but think of the logistics of hauling lots of camera and back-up gear and then a bride wearing a wedding dress, and losing an hour round trip of pretty picture-taking time....

She was a little disappointed so I started asking about other interests, almost immediately she squealed, "I'm going to have them taken on a horse!"

Honestly, I was nervous... and with good reason!  The guys bringing the trailer to the park got lost... THREE TIMES.  And I wasn't sure what the horse would do, but in the end, she was right!  I'm so glad we got these shots of beautiful Victoria and her beautiful beast. :-)

 For more pictures, head over to Lisa-Marie-Photography.com to see my website and Facebook page...
Follow Me on Pinterest

















For more pictures, head over to Lisa-Marie-Photography.com to see my website and Facebook page...

No comments:

Post a Comment