Monday, July 9, 2012

Aaron

Aaron

So, when I asked his mom about what we wanted to do with Aaron's shoot, I had some ideas... 
Do we want to feature his athletic ability in soccer?
His great grades?
Or... just those impossible good looks the Fitzgerald boys share?

She said, "I guess I would want to show his faith and his desire to work in the medical field."
I don't feel humbled when people act like they're better than I am... I feel humbled when people are genuinely humble, like Aaron's mom, Cindy.
PS.  These are just a few of the pictures.  She still can't hide how handsome this dark-haired, blue-eyed son is!

For my more recent work, check my Facebook Page here.
Or to find out more, I have a website at www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com
 Follow Me on Pinterest













For my more recent work, check my Facebook Page here.
Or to find out more, I have a website at www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment