Friday, April 29, 2011

Lancaster Family


Mornings... how do you feel about them?

I'm not a fan, but if I can sleep until 7:00 I'm usually OK.  Every Thursday morning my husband, who of course, IS a morning person, goes to a Men's Bible Study at the Lancaster's home.  Carol Lancaster has arisen ugly-early to prepare breakfast for all these men to come study the Bible with her husband.  I think they get there at 5:30 or 6:00.  I honestly can't tell you because I'm never awake when he leaves.

This family makes me want to be a better person.  When their middle son was tipped $100 for navigating a sailing and fishing trip, he gave it all the missionary staying with them. Their daughter is in India right now working to get children out of slavery and prostitution.  Inspiring, isn't it?

They are also responsible for a photo that always... always elicits a laugh from me. Here's the deal: Carol would say "yippee" (yes, it is Texas) every time I asked them to kiss and yes, the kids would then roll their eyes, so we decided to just let that play out in full.  Here is the result:

For more pictures, check www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com 
or on Facebook.
 Follow Me on Pinterest










Remember the past.
Create the present.
Preserve for the future.
For more photos of families, senior girls and boys, engagement, wedding, and headshots, check www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com 
or on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment