Saturday, April 9, 2011

Angela and bebes

Is it usually about fourth grade when boys fall in love with their teachers?  The year was 2004, I was the room mom for Max's class and meeting his teacher for the first time.  She was stunning.  She was like a magazine cover with a shiny smile and I thought, "If he ever falls in love with a grade school teacher it will probably be this one."  As it turned out, he still loved his mama (and I think a cute little blond) at the end of the year, but he really liked his teacher because she taught science which was his favorite subject.

Angela and I have visited over the years and she has not changed a bit!  I was so excited when she contacted me on Facebook to take family photos.  It was wild to see how her kids had grown!  Brooklyn is a wonderful athlete and singer and Rylan an overall charmer.  We sidestepped the Texas-sized fire ants to get these pics, but I love the connection between her and her kids! :-)

For more pictures and info click on this link:  www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com 
or click here for Facebook. 
Follow Me on Pinterest

 










Remember the past.
Create the present.
Preserve for the future.
To see more family, children, couple, wedding photography, and senior pictures check out: www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com 
or here for Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures....they are my bebes to....I am Angela's mother...I think I have most of them but don't think i hae the one of them walking away. May need to get that one....
    You did a great job....thank you for caputuring the essence of who they are. Which is amazing....
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila~ You must be so proud! Yes, she has that one. She needs to send it or print it for you! You can have her get on that ASAP... :-)

    ReplyDelete