Saturday, July 27, 2019

Senior Pictures for Marcus Marquette by Highland Village Photographer Lisa McNiel

Dang, can Graycen dance!!! I loved watching her on stage at the Marcus Marquettes Spring Show. The strength and grace with which she moves is only surpassed by the emotion and expression in her face and limbs. And she is precious. Loved by anyone who knows her, I've never heard a negative word about his beauty. I loved photographing her handsome older brother Luke in 2017 *which included some of my favorite mother/son pictures ever) and Graycen for the class of 2019. 

She was one of my Senior Models, so you can also see her in 7 Tips on How and Where to Take Prom Pictures,  and Festival Fashion.  She plans to head to University of Arkansas to pursue a degree in nursing, and I think her mom may just have to move to Fayetteville, because a bright light will have left her home!

Follow me on Pinterest here: DallasPhotographer 


To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow 
DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook or Senior Pictures on Instagram.








No comments:

Post a Comment