Monday, July 29, 2019

Marcus High Salutatorian Senior Portraits by DFW Photographer Lisa McNiel


Nimisha was Salutatorian for the 800+ class of 2019 at Marcus High School in Flower Mound, Texas. She'll be heading to College Station to attend Texas A & M in the Fall and her sweet parents described her so well, I decided to let them write the blog!


The most kind and gentle girl I have seen. Not just because she is my daughter, but, have heard from her friends how she always greets and introduces herself to any new student who comes to school. She says It's not easy to try and join an existing group and all belong to some group here. She can identify a spice when she puts a morsel of food in her mouth. It always amazes me every time she tries something new. Loves to watch cooking shows, don't ask me why. Considering we are vegetarians. Very organized at school and on top of her things, at home however is a completely different story. To her credit, she has started keeping her room organized recently now that she will out of home in about a year's time. LOVES SPORTS. Her favorite are the DALLAS STARS. Her dad would watch the Stars games with Nimisha on his lap and she would watch the game, don't know why, how If only I had known childhood TV would have such an impact on her mind. She loves mommy's hugs and wants to be fed even now. Am scared how I am going to spend my time when she goes away to school. She has a deep laugh and loud one too. I know she is a sincere person with a heart of Gold. Am a better person today because of her. Love her to the moon and beyond. My little one, my Allirani.

Follow me on Pinterest here: DallasPhotographer 

To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow 
DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook or Senior Pictures on Instagram.



Hi, I'm Nimisha's father. I would also like to post something about my daughter. From the first moment I saw her, when the nurse put her in arms until today, am so proud of my little girl. She has made me proud of her achievements - right from learning to eat cheerios by herself to now, learning to drive a car and become independent. Along the way, she has taught me so much about being a good father, a good husband, and most important - a good human being. She has overcome so many hardships and challenges, all the while maintaining her core values and nature. The best part of her childhood for me was when she would wait for me to walk into the house after work everyday. Her mother has recorded it too - sharp 5: 30 pm in the evening, she will crawl and sit by the door into the house waiting for me to open the door. Love her so much and I wish her all the very best in life and pray god gives her all her desires!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment