Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Denton Texas Senior Pictures for Girls by Dallas Photographer Lisa McNiel



District MVP, 1st Team All-District, 1st Team All-State, and Academic All-State in basketball and all she tells me is, "I play basketball." Yes, Abby, evidently you do!

Abby is long and strong, and optimistic and artistic. She is a beloved student athlete and friend from Grapevine Faith High School, I enjoyed my time with her mom, Stacey and her for our Model for a Day session.  Her navy and gold dress was great with both the white backdrop and red brick, and looked great with her peachy skin against the green backlight outdoors.

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.






She wore a gray velvet jacket and sweet gold jewelry for photos on the white couch which looked great against the rose gold sequins.



One of my favorites of Abby is this black on black studio shot because you're able to see her beautiful eyes so well.


We headed up to Denton where she donned a smart turquoise and gray patterned dress that makes her look like she's ready for the corporate world.


This colorful dress and black strappy heels look beautiful against the colorful art.


Her Baylor green cowboy boots look terrific with the bright yellow top and denim shorts she chose.


There are too many of Abby I like, but I think this is such a candid smile while "waiting for traffic."


Anyone else feel like Abby bears a striking resemblance to Genna Davis here?




I love the yellow against the purple wall and the "Be Authentic" wall.





Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment