Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Senior Pictures with a guitar - Park and Parking Garage Vibe for Musicians - by Photographer Lisa McNiel



I first saw and HEARD Rachel Franks when she was in a middle school production of "Guys and Dolls." My youngest was Sky Masterson, and Rachel was Miss Adelaide. She had a huge voice and convincing acting in this wonderful character role and she was only in the 7th grade!

She continued to develop that wonderful voice and since her purpose in life is to glorify her Creator, I am confident I'll be hearing about her on Christian radio some day, but if not, she will be using her gift to bless and lead worship somewhere! 

These are her favorite songs: You Came (Lazarus) by Bethel Music, Defender by Rita Springer, This is how I fight my battles by Upper Room Music, Take Courage by Kristene DiMarco, Reckless Love by Steffany Gretzinger, and pretty much any music about God, but those are a few of my favs.

Follow me on pinterest here: Senior Pictures  
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

Favorite personality trait:
I'm very confident in who God says that i am and I love empowering other girls within my generation to know how beautiful they are called by God in comparison to this world. There is so much power in uniting with the mission front for your own generation of believers.

Favorite quote:
If your opinion of others speaks louder than your love for others, don't wonder why your voice carries no weight. -Carl Lentz

Favorite memory:
My favorite memories come from the female teachers that have inspired me to keep learning over the years and to keep pressing into my faith. I can't pick one, because so many of the ladies that guided me through the roughest years of my life will forever hold such a special place in my heart. My schooling experience socially and with friends has not always been the easiest, but the teachers who have molded me always pushed me to seek after the truth of my own identity, and to stay rooted in who God called me to be.
What I like to do in my free time:
I enjoy playing guitar, piano, drums, and bass. I come from a very musical family, and my love for music has only grown me into who I am today. I also like drawing, painting, making handmade journals to supports my mission work, and going on photography adventures! I am always down to have a talk about deep theology and love exploring the outdoors!


Activities and/or sports I'm involved in:
I am involved in Marcus Choir as the choir historian, a member of the varsity choir, and a member of the all-female a cappella group Fusion. I am also the historian for Marcus Circle of Friends, and a member of NHS, American Sign Language Honor Society, Tri-M Music Honor Society, National Thespian Society, and last year I founded a girls group called Beautifully United. Outside of school, I am heavily involved in my church, serving on the worship team, in the children's ministry, and as a student leader. I had to quit all of my sports in middle school because of my heart problem, but currently I love to rock climb and am up for any adventure thrown my way!












No comments:

Post a Comment