Monday, July 10, 2017

Senior Picture Ideas with your Awesome Car - Dallas Fort Worth Photographer Lisa McNiel


If you have a car that deserves to be in pictures, make sure you include it in your senior portraits! Here are some ideas for how to get the best of you and your car!

I almost didn't recognize Ethan from the cute little boy he was in grade school, and then he smiled and I saw that sparkle in his eye! His mom, Sheri, is the music teacher at the grade school all three of my children attended. This year, my oldest became a music teacher after two years of teaching fifth grade and Sheri met with my girl and not only gave her not only materials to use, but also encouragement, confidence, and it meant the world to me. :)

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.






No comments:

Post a Comment