Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Senior Pictures for Guys headed to College by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel


Handsome Marcus High School senior Luke Bezney had his photos done in Flower Mound and Highland Village and I can't really sum it up better than his mom did when she posted her favorites on Facebook:

"I finally convinced you to get these senior pictures taken and so glad we chose Lisa McNiel. She brought out your funny personality, sweet smile, inner James Bond and ordered me to love on you, which I do not get to do as often as I would like. You are on your way to Texas Tech in the fall and your dad and I are extremely proud of you!"

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.








No comments:

Post a Comment