Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespicsTo see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.
2. Incorporate an interest (like guitar).
3. Be playful and incorporate the location, no matter how rusty!
4. Run through a field.
5. Dress up and get serious.
6. Dance on the sidewalk.
7. Pretend to be your favorite super hero.
8. Snuggle up and make each other laugh.
9. Throw away inhibitions and give your session a theme.
11. No need to pose much when you're in love. Just get together and be yourselves.
12. Take pictures from all angles in different situations.
13. Play a game.
14. Show your wedding date in an unusual way.
15. Take advantage of a lake and a gorgeous sunset...
16. Lift her up.
17. Wear your grandma's dress and put a spin on it.
18. Use the weather to your advantage, even wind.
19. Go to multiple locations.