Sunday, January 3, 2016

Lisa Holloway style edits by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel





I purchased a photoshop editing educational program from famed photographer and mother of 10, Lisa J. Holloway. She does absolutely gorgeous work and usually shoots with a 200mm 2.0 L series Canon lens which gives you the beautiful blur or bokeh in the background. The closest lens I have to that would either by my 70-200mm 2.8 L or my 85mm 1.8 Art lens. I looked through some of my older work and found this session shot of the stunning Madison during... wait for it... a tornado WARNING! But honestly, it was a beautiful sky. I decided to incorporate some of her editing techniques to some of the photos from this shoot and am blogging it. If you'd like to see more of Madison's Texas Senior Pictures click here.


Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.












No comments:

Post a Comment