Friday, May 27, 2016

Senior pictures of handsome boy headed for a career as a pilot by Dallas area photographer Lisa McNiel


Truett plays trumpet for Flower Mound Marcus' incredible band program. He contacted me directly (first time for a senior guy) and in the course of talking about what to wear and where to do the Senior Session, I discovered he will be studying to become a pilot! My dad is a pilot, so I was stoked. I asked him if he had access to an airplane and he found a place within the area we were shooting.

After I felt completely confident we had terrific shots due to his Eddie Redmayne (from the screen version of "Les Miserables") good looks, and coach-ability, we headed to the hangar. It was almost sunset and I was worried about having enough time and light, but we were graced with a gorgeous sunset, and a full tour of the place. It was an unforgettable session for me. 


Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.











Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment