Saturday, January 20, 2018

Texas Soccer Girl - Senior Pictures by Photographer Lisa McNiel


Avery is so lively and wacky. I have quite a few outtakes of her making crazy faces and those are the ones you are likely to see on her twitter. She was a blast to photograph though. A tall, strong, soccer player we did an inside out session with the second half of her session being in old town Lewisville. She made a special request for that location and it was so cool!

Follow me on Instagram or Twitter for most recent pics: @LisaMcNiel and on Pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.





Avery's favorites songs are Rockstar and I Fall Apart by Post Malone, Planez - Jeremiah, Cigarette Daydreams by Cage the Elephant, Exchange - Bryson Tiller, Pity Party - Melanie Martinez, and Sweet Creatures by Harry Styles.



I always ask my seniors what their favorite personality trait. How do you not love a kid who lists "kindness?" My gosh, I think I teared up when I read it!


Soccer and working at the Moviehouse and Eatery in Flower Mound take up most of her time, but when she isn't studying, practicing, playing and working, she likes to hang out with her friends and boyfriend.




Avery's favorite quote is "Whatever brings you down will eventually make you stronger." - Alex Morgan



Avery has younger brothers who are twins. This is her favorite memory: "When I was little and my brothers were even littler, I was in the kitchen and saw that one of my brothers, Colin, was playing with an already opened olive can. I told my mom that he shouldn't be playing with that cause he could get hurt but my mom said it was fine. I took initiative and went to grab the van from my brother, but of course, he wouldn't give it up. We fought for it until I finally got it out of his grip and the top of the can had closed on my finger causing a huge scar. And that's how I convinced my mom I was right about the can:)"






As a Senior Model, Avery got to do extra shoots! This is from a group session we did that combined activities and prom clothes - How to Take Prom Pictures.













No comments:

Post a Comment