Saturday, June 21, 2014

Beautiful Colleyville Senior Pictures by Photographer Lisa McNiel

Katellyn is the youngest of six children, five daughters and one son. 

I am guessing her dad kept busy running interference for all those beautiful daughters!  Her older sister was literally a model in New York City before settling into mommy mode.

Katelyn's mom was working during her shoot, so I didn't meet her until the viewing session.  I guess I was expecting someone who looked like she had done the hard work of raising all of those children.  A stunning blue-eyed brunette with faint laugh lines and a soft, sweet voice came to the door and I had to stop myself from asking who she was.

Being a dancer, Katelyn was more concerned with the way her hands, feet and form looked in the images than anything else.  Her favorite memory is is her dance team winning Nationals two years in a row.  Her favorite quote is "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."

She will be joining two of her older sisters as a Sooner at OU this Fall!





  
Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

 

















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

 




1 comment: