Monday, February 5, 2018

Beautiful Flower Mound Marcus Girl - Senior Pictures by Lisa McNiel


Aptly named Angela Bone - the face of an angel, but with backbone! She and her mom, Amy chose to do her senior pictures in Flower Mound and we had a lovely (though hot and humid) sunny day to do them on. That beautiful hair picked up the backlight and glowed in the late afternoon sun.

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.


Serious when she needed to be, but quick with a giggle. I wasn't surprised when asked about her favorite personality trait, she said it's that she tries to stay positive and happy even on her hardest days, and that she laughs at almost everything.



Angela stays busy with Youth Group Activities at First United Methodist Church in Lewisville, and also likes to cook, hang out with her friends, be outside, and occasionally paint.



Angela's favorite quote is, "If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it.


This pictures with the lights behind her was a national Instagram feature on Senior Year Magazine.


This is Angela's favorite memory: My favorite memory is my 16th birthday party that looked like it came out of a TV show. my friends and I road a limo to Southlake to celebrate at my mom's friends house. My mom's friend went all out on decorating her backyard all the way from lights strung across the whole yard to my face on M&M's.



She looks like she could be in a magazine. I wish her all the best in the future and thoroughly enjoyed being a part of her Senior Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment