Friday, February 17, 2017

Senior pictures for boys Dallas by Highland Village Photographer Lisa McNiel



Eli has had anchorman hair since he was about 6 years old from what I remember! Eli and my son, Alex,  and a few other boys made up a crew that did life together... Indian Guides with their dads, Sleepovers, Pokemon cards, Animal Planet, recess at McAuliffe Elementary, bike rides, vacations, being a Briarhill Bulldog, a Marcus Marauder, part time jobs, and now heading off into the world as graduation approaches.

As cute and funny as Eli is, he's smart as well, and pursuing a degree at either Texas AandM or UT Austin. I expect to see him many more times before September, but I do need to point out that he has yet to return my awesome cat-eye sunglasses!!!

Oh, and ps. I'm definitely including some cute pics with his super fun mom.

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 

To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.
Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 

To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. As usual Lisa, you've outdone yourself! These are wonderful photos - you have a true talent! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete