Sunday, January 18, 2015

Old Cotton Mill Wedding in McKinney by North Texas Photographer Lisa McNiel

 


We saw "American Sniper" this week and I am still stunned.  The story of Chris Kyle and his devotion to his brothers in arms, his country, his family, and being a "Sheepdog" as his dad would say, left me grateful of so many things, not the least of which, is being a Texan.

Texas, as I often remind myself, is bigger than France, and at least as varied in culture, people, and climate.  But in my mind, there is a true "Texan" who represents basic values that we all can admire which include loyalty, warmth, fairness, and looking out for the little guy.  Though half of this wedding party is from Oklahoma, I include those North of the Red River in this definition.  I mean these people are "Texan" in the very best sense of the word... Molly is the only daughter of Flower Mound Marcus High School's principal, Gary Shafferman and Teri, his wife who has 29 years of teaching under her belt. Molly is sassy and sweet, "rootin' tootin'" one minute and weeping the next.

It all went down with cowboy boots and pink sashes at the Old Cotton Mill in McKinney, Texas. Click the word to see this beautiful girl in her bridals.  I hope you get a taste of their relationship with each other, their family and friends in these photos.

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics
  
To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, 
click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.





































 
Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click  

North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment