Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mother Daughter pictures by North Texas Photographer Lisa McNiel






Three happy chicks! That's how Elisa describes her home.  In addition, I see three accomplished, hard-working girls who stick together and carve our their own paths.  For the Album, Elisa asked me to include three quotes:

"I love you more than that."
"I love you anyway."
and Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.





















Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment