Friday, April 4, 2014

Southlake dancer's Senior pictures by Photographer Lisa McNiel

Oh my gosh, how I love kids who are up for experimenting and getting outside their comfort zone.  I really knew very little about Maxwell Vache', when I met her and mom Ione in Denton for senior pictures, but I immediately hugged her because I can be a little overwhelming at times and she looked hug-able and open and had a welcoming vibe.  I drug her over to my SUV to show her some of the things I brought for her to try if we got through the outfits she wanted to model.  What came out of it was one of my favorite pictures!!!  

I had brought the flag we flew outside our house after 9/11, and while shooting at our first location we saw a train go by.  As I look over I see the flag on the side and quickly adjusted settings to nab the pic before it flew by.  If I'm being honest the motion blur on Max in the image below is quasi-accidental.  I thought I had adjusted the ISO high enough to get a shutter speed to compensate for the waning sun.  Fortunately, using selective focus on her kept her mostly in focus with just the ground and flag and legs blurring with the motion.  I added the train I had shot earlier and since I am such a theme and symbol geek, I am not-so-secretly thrilled with this image.




Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.


 Will you look at those big almond eyes?  What shade of blue even is that???
 










Yes, I made her lie down on the gross floor... don't judge.


 Model, model, model.







Classic, she looks like she is waiting for friends to have coffee in a bistro in Europe.




 Yeah, baby!












 Eek! LOVE!


























The next one is what her mom chose for the cover of her senior album.




She killed this shot!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment