Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tracey and Jeremy engagement







 Tracey is one of eight children.  Jeremy is an only child.  They met when a mutual friend set them up.  Their first date was to see "Jack Reacher" and then they ended up talking for hours.  It was an instant connection.  We had a little fun with their session incorporating movies and their love of basketball and watching the Dallas Stars.  I hope I get to see their children some day, because from the looks of it, they will be beautiful!


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.























































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment