Saturday, August 2, 2014

Beautiful Gainesville Bride by Photographer Lisa McNiel

Krystal, my beautiful, Carrie Underwood look-alike bride!  Krystal and mom, Kathy, came with rockin' shoes, a gorgeous gown, earrings from her great-grandma, and a blue heart sewn onto the back of her gown to remember her dad, who would be in heaven and not able to walk his baby down the aisle.

Krystal, who would change her name from Zachary to Franco and marry her high school sweetheart, who would leave her job as a nurse for a week to celebrate their honeymoon, who would be toasted by her twin, and dance with long-time friends.  

Krystal, lovely in lace, satin, and chiffon, a classically beautiful bride!






Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.



































 






 


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment