Saturday, July 12, 2014

Beautiful Dallas Family by Photographer Lisa McNiel


Heath just finished his residency in Radiology at Parkland and he and Sarah and adorable little Henry are headed to Salt Lake City for a year.  I first met them a year ago when we took family pictures and Heath was only six months old. I was just stupidly excited to see him at 18 months.  The warmth and connection between them all made it easy to capture great moments with minimum direction, and I get such a kick out of the last few pictures.  I swear I meet the coolest people.  I hope they have a wonderful adventure and then come back to good ole' Texas, because I want to keep up with them!

If you want to see their session from last year, click here!





Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.









































+here!

No comments:

Post a Comment