Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dallas Family Photography - Lisa McNiel



"Perfect" seems like  cold word when describing people.  It feels intimidating and elusive so I can't use it to describe the Crawfords because they are warm, spontaneous, comfortable, and interested in others.  They are also right in that beautiful place of being head-over-heals in love with their little Henry.  And why not... he is adorable.  I might have snagged him myself!  

They traveled from Downtown Dallas up to Highland Village and Denton for family photographs and I am so tickled that I got to spend a few hours with them.  Enjoy their adorable family!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.





Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment