Friday, April 18, 2014

Marcus High Senior pictures by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel


See, I know that life isn't fair and I have always felt as though I was on the "fat end" of not fair considering the time and place in which I live, and my wonderful family and friends, but tell me... how does one end up in the top 3% of their very competitive senior class, play Varsity Soccer at their 5A school, work a part-time job, volunteer and look like this???

Kylie Carimi has a witty sense of humor and when I asked who her favorite designer was, she replied, "Nike, because Nike is a girl's best friend."

Her father may or may not have shed a tear during her slideshow. :)





Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 


























  Click HERE to see a slideshow of all of her senior pictures!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment