Saturday, March 29, 2014

Beautiful Grapevine Senior Allison Lewis by photographer Lisa McNiel

Coram Deo Academy senior Allison Lewis told me she liked sundresses and jeans, had a laid-back style and seemed very casual before the shoot.  I have dramatic dresses and outfits for girls who want to add a little flair to their Senior Session, but I took her lead and didn't bring any of them, and then she shows up looking like this...

 




Wow!  So polished and sophisticated!  And I couldn't help but notice her tremendously shapely and athletic legs.  I felt like BBC's Sherlock Holmes when I asked her what sport she played.




Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.



 



It turns out she is both a gymnast and has played Volleyball.  She is looking at Baylor University next year and from the terrific girls I know who go there, she will be a perfect fit. She will probably use some of these images for sorority RUSH in the very active Greek system there!
 













Her family lives near Lake Grapevine and they have many a family memory on the water and in this little cove so we included it in our shoot so her children can see show she spent her free time growing up. :)










Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment