Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Darling UT-Bound Flower Mound Senior by Photographer Lisa McNiel

Look at this cutie!  I adore her hair.  I met Madison while doing an Activities shoot for Marcus high school.  She was my "Volunteer" model, but she could have been my Newspaper model, or my academic model, or my "stinkin' cute" model.   Madison is in an enviable position.  She can't decide between two really really good schools.  That tells me that she has to be a very disciplined and intelligent.  My time with her and mom, Jennifer, told me that they enjoy being active and connecting with each other and friends.

I will let you know which school she decided on!

It was UT-Austin!



To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.
























"Lisa, I am Madison's dad and I want to thank you for the spectacular senior pictures. The photos are beautiful and the album is incredible!  It's hard not to tear up just looking at all the pictures, as you did a wonderful job capturing Maddy's personality and really making her shine.  The big album with the crazy-cool glass cover will be a treasure for the rest of my life."



















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment