Monday, February 3, 2014

Senior pictures for guys - Grapevine

My son graduated in 2013, but the blog I posted mostly included growing up and vacation pictures.  I need a blog to show pictures of a guy in Grapevine, so guess who my first choice was???

 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me



To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.



















  OK, so I pretty much require you to bring your mom, and if you want to bring your girlfriend I'm happy to take some shots of the two of you together!




  
 
























Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment