Saturday, February 15, 2014

Coppell Senior Pictures by Photographer Lisa McNiel

When your children get to a place where they know pretty much what you are going to say and it is hard for them to hear it from you all the time, you pray for someone to come into their lives who can be a fresh voice with a similar message.  A message of authenticity, joy, acceptance, truth and discipline.

My own daughter had someone who did that so much better than I do in her Mentor Teacher during student teaching at Pinkerton Elementary.  Lara Waddlington, I accidentally kept calling her "Miss Pinkerton," and the secretary said, "Well, she kind of IS Miss Pinkerton!"  

OK, long story short, Lara's daughter is a senior this year so she, of course, felt obligated to use me for senior pictures and I was delighted.  Her daughter, Layne, looks like a model, is very low-maintenance,  happily did whatever she was asked, and is very well-liked by everyone who knows her.

Check out these pictures... she is bea-U-tiful!  And you will see why when you see her mama. :)





Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.


















Annnnnnnnnnnddddddd... Layne and her gorgeous mom, Lara!


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment