Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Soft, Classic Senior Pictures of a Beatiful Girl


21 weeks... That is how long Meredith and I have been trying to schedule her senior pictures. She has had to travel to Houston for surgery to relieve chronic migraines. She braved the windy chill  and was an absolute trooper. We had to stop when her head began throbbing again, but the images we collaborated on felt like a celebration to me!

Her delicate features and beautiful coloring were enhanced by the colors she chose and gave me a idea of the soft and ethereal photos I wanted to include in her session!

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com
















To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment