Saturday, May 25, 2013

Senior Pictures - Coppell Photography Jackie Suh

 
How cute is Jackie?  Bubbly and excited to take pictures... she had darling outfits lined up and was game for anything I suggested.

She wanted pictures in a field, which led me to believe she had good taste.  Her mom, Francesca, owns a formal dress store, so I know where she got her fashion sense.

I'm always impressed with kids who ask me questions about my life or photography.  Jackie did.

I learned that she is heading off to UT Austin to study Communications, possibly Public Relations.  She has five cousins there already so she should be able to find her way around quickly!

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

And Follow me on Pinterest here: Pinterest










To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment