Saturday, May 4, 2013

Senior Photo Album of a Photographer's Son - Max McNiel

What a photographer does for their senior...

Well, let me preface this by saying that my senior is a boy, so the pictures could not be the volume and variety they are with girls...

This is more about celebrating the passage of time and moment of change in the life of the family!

Of course, I think my buddy's cute and want to show off his senior pictures, but these are the pages from the album I made him.


I normally don't cram so many photos into an album, but the artistic side got squashed by the sentimental mom side of me. :-)

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

 


















</











To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment