Thursday, May 9, 2013

Great Gatsby Prom - Marcus High School Senior Photography

What was your prom theme?   Do you even remember?  It was "Reunited" for the song my junior year.  I remember because I had no idea how we were supposed to decorate the gym for that, which was your duty if you were in Student Council back in the day.  Now, they have prom at super-fancy hotels in downtown Dallas.  My son and some of his friends went together.  You HAVE to go in a group when your school has 3,000+ kids.

The theme this year, gratefully, was "The Great Gatsby" so when we had pre-prom dinner at my house, I got to make up for my junior year and decorate accordingly.  Aren't they cute all dressed up?

Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me!

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com



















To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment