Friday, May 17, 2013

Freshman - Marucs senior photographer - Senior Pictures

His mom told me they would be in her son's car and the tags said, "Freshman"                                                            

I didn't understand.

Through the course of taking senior pictures, I found out why his nickname is "Freshman."  His chatty mom, Shonda, and I bonded over kid talk, mutual friends and local news when I learned that half-way through his freshman year he was transferred to the Varsity Team of our highly competitive, 5A, Friday-Night-Lights, Marcus, Texas football team.

As you can imagine, he has senioritis...

His girl and half of his buds are in college, and it is the end of his senior year, but I have a feeling wherever he goes, he will make a mark as a freshman.

 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 








 

 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment