Saturday, January 7, 2017

Beautiful Red-haired Scholar Senior Pictures by North Texas Photographer Lisa McNiel

Voted "Most Likely to Succeed" and the last I heard, right up there in the top 5 in her class in her class of over 800 at Marcus, Maddie Saunders is not "just" smart and studious, but a former Marquette, (dance team) for her Texas high school North of Dallas Fort Worth in Flower Mound.  She in one of my Senior Models and you'll be able to see her in the Vintage 1950's shoot with a classic red Chevy.  My son is among her many friends and I'm always happy to see her face when the group migrates to my home.

Her short black dress with lacy sleeves and Army green both compliment that enviable red hair and those big brown eyes!

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.



Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics


To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment