Sunday, February 10, 2019

Powder Puff Football - Pictures by Dallas Photographer Lisa McNiel




On a sunny "warm" Thursday North of Dallas Fort Worth in a town called Flower Mound, I grabbed four of my girls in the Senior Model Program and had them play a version of Powder Puff Football.

They. were. terrible.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the term, Powder Puff is touch or flag football usually played in the Spring between girls in the Junior and Senior classes. Funds raised from the game, if there's a charge, and concession sales might go to a charity or to the school or class.

This was primarily a fun photo-op for me, and honestly, I had no idea it would be so much fun! The girls were wonderful models and up for anything, and didn't take themselves too seriously, but honestly I think they need to stick to cheering, baton twirling, and drill team management!

Follow me on pinterest here: DallasPhotographer 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow 
DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook or Senior Pictures on Instagram.





Alexis fumbles, but celebrates anyway! She and Bella went to Nationals in cheerleading so who cares if she drops a ball? I don't!



Expressive Bella celebrated like she had won the lottery after she caught the ball.


Chailie was pretty skilled (like I would know good from bad, but she was confident) but she looks like she would break into two pieces if tackled.


Meaghan may have been the fastest runner, but was really all about the celebration!







No comments:

Post a Comment