Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Brunette Beauty - Plano High School Senior Pictures by Photographer Lisa McNiel



I saw pictures of Alyssa horsing around on her mother's social media page, and I immediately messaged her and asked if she thought Alyssa would be a Senior Model for me. She is such a beauty, and original, and quirky, and was a joy to put in front of my camera! As a photographer, I get the pleasure of watching younger brothers and sisters of kids I've photographed come into their own. I never knew it would be a part of following this obsessive passion of mine!

She is an introvert with a clever wit, and she played club volleyball until this year when she had to focus on her senior year, and classes at Plano High School, and getting ready to head to Fayetteville, Arkansas to go to University of Arkansas!

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 

To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.














DFW Dallas Flower Mound senior photographer senior photography best Senior portrait ideas, beautiful, senior portrait photography, senior images, senior session, girl pose, senior poses, senior pictures, modern, head shot ideas, texas, creative, fun, different, nature ideas for senior pictures, artsy, make up, what to wear, the perfect sorority picture, urban, nature, books, dad, flag


Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 


To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment