Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Glamour photography for the Real Woman by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel


12 Days of Real Women - who is in? Nominate your wife, your mom, your daughter, your friend, your sister, yourself.

 These portraits were created by the incredibly talented Kent Burnett who was ahead of his time in the 1980s when they were taken!

This is me at about 27 years of age. I don't look like this anymore. I have age spots and stretchmarks, wrinkles and cellulite, bags and arm-wings that flap in the wind when I wave. I have gray hairs, and everything is lower and little larger. I have memories, and children, and experience, and wisdom that I've gained in exchange for that time.


Not being 27 doesn't mean I don't have a right to exist in pictures and leave my children with images of me in my 50s. I absolutely love every photo I have of my mom at ANY age.





 But really, what's going on with my eyebrows in that before picture? Notice how small I made it so you can't see my skin.


I'm wanting real women for modern beauty portraits. 


I want to present 12 beautiful women to showcase on my blog to launch this GorgeousNow brand.


 

I'm waiving my sitting fee and offering a gift of one 8x10 to the women who are chosen.


Please contact me through my website if you are interested or would like to nominate a friend! www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com  There will be tabs at the top of the page. Click on the "Contact" one and fill it out. I will send you a form and you can friend-request me on Facebook. (Lisa McNiel)


Here's what will happen:

* We will chat on the phone or in person and discuss your portrait session.

* You can nominate someone you want to participate too!

* You'll have a fun experience being the star of your own photo shoot.

* You receive a personalized reveal of your best portraits, and will be gifted one 8x10 and the corresponding digital printable of same with watermark.

* You and your photographs will be featured on this blog for my 12 days of Beautiful Real Women.


You must like my specialized photography Facebook page:  Lisa Marie Photography Facebook.


To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow DFW-Senior-Photographer and Dallas Gorgeous Now on Facebook.

 

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

No comments:

Post a Comment