Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas card ideas by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel

 

 Long before I was a photographer, I was a little weird... and I had photoshop. So to me, Christmas cards meant it was time to have fun and celebrate the people in my life. These are some ideas you might be able to use to have a twist on your Holiday cards this season. Vintage Saturday Evening Post Christmas with a Currier and Ives feel, The Chronicles of Narnia Christmas with your children fighting fierce battles, It's a Wonderful Life Christmas with you featured as George and Mary Bailey, or my all time favorite, The Incredibles Christmas, if it works for your family as it did mine with an oldest girl with long dark hair, and two younger sons. Since my youngest is now 17 years old, I may get in trouble for this blog. Obviously, this is not my artwork and it all belongs to the artists who originated it. I just added photos of my children for my own amusement.









No comments:

Post a Comment