Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Marcus Baseball Senior Pictures by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel





Matt Bernstein is one terrific kid, ask anyone! I didn't know him and about half way through his senior session, I asked him where he would be going to college. We visited about Texas Tech and if he knew anyone there, and then his mom mentioned that he would be playing baseball there... What???

Man, I love a humble heart. So after the shoot, when we become Facebook friends I start seeing him tagged in photos receiving the Award for being the 6A Defensive Player of the Year!

Plus, not only does he look my brother-in-law, he reminds me of him, so I was predisposed to be fond of him, and I'm so glad his sister came along so we could get a photo or two of her as well.

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics


To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.








































And Matt's darling sister, Brittany, was home from college so we had to get a few of her!






No comments:

Post a Comment