Saturday, March 28, 2015

Gorgeous Flower Mound Marcus High School Senior girl by photographer Lisa McNiel


Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

I don't think it's any secret that my favorite subject to photograph is senior girls!  And when I have someone like sweet Amy, a Gorgeous Flower Mound Senior girl from Puerto Rico, it is extremely difficult to narrow down the choices.  Amy is involved in Marcus high school online broadcasting or MOB, I met her when she was playing Ultimate Frisbee with one of my sons, and she became one of my models for Activities for high school girls
Amy says the hardest thing to get used to when moving here from Puerto Rico a few years ago is how the length of the days change so dramatically from Winter to Summer. :)























 This picture became the cover for a magazine I did as a fun guide to senior pictures for both boys and girls.




















Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment