Sunday, July 6, 2014

Texas Tech beauty

Highland Village beauty, Alex Kobus, will be heading to Texas Tech in the Fall.  She graduated Flower Mound Marcus recently while working at a favorite fine restaurant in Highland Village, The Grotto, and being involved in Young Life.

Her favorite quote is John 16:33, “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” Let me tell you, she was an absolute joy to photograph!  I found out shortly before her session from another senior that she had been chosen as a model and had been involved in that before moving on to all the distractions and busy-ness of a senior year.  I could tell once we started shooting.  The variety of expressions and poses she did was exceeded only by her desire to chat with me!  Haha :)  I loved it, being a chatty girl myself.

Best of luck and many blessings, Alex, as  you head to Lubbock.  I know you will continue to shine!





Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.





















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment