Monday, February 3, 2014

Gorgeous Southlake Senior, who loves Disney by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel


When a warm, beautiful, coach-able girl, who is polite and pleasant and has great fashion sense, shows up at my front door for a shoot, she does not have to knock twice!

Lexi and her pretty pretty mom came in with lots of options for clothes.  She willingly did everything I asked in posing without batting an eye and I wore us all out.  She is a senior at Faith Christian (plug for that school, I have loved every kid who I meet there).  She has two little sisters, loves Disney, looks like a princess, and is loyal to her family.  She is looking at TCU, Baylor, and SMU, but judging from her smarts, I think she has her choice.

Check out this beauty's photos...

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.







LOL! Such a nut! :)





































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment