Friday, February 14, 2014

How to have fun doing family pictures! Flower Mound Family by Photographer Lisa McNiel

I don't even have to use words to explain how fun this family is. You see it in just about every shot!  I did Emily's senior pictures and she was so incredibly photogenic and comfortable and expressive behind the camera, I had her model for me for a Valentine's Shoot.

These people are smart, helpful, friendly, and beautiful.  I hope you can see the bond they share in some of these shots!

But here are some tips...

1.  Eat first!  I know it is a hassle when you're trying to have family photos and look nice, but drive through or something and bring lipstick and powder.

2. Coordinate, don't match.  And plan with the colors in your home.

3. Bring bottled water

4. Talk about funny memories and tell stories (nice stories) on each other on the way there

5. Breathe

6. Make sure mom is in a good mood.  She sets the tone!

 





Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.










































 And finally, my favorite image!




Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment