Sunday, November 17, 2013

J.J. Pearce senior pictures

Joseph is a super-nice, trumpet-playing, mandolin-strummin', gun-totin', Chevy-truck-driving, God-fearing Texas senior.

He is one of four active children, the one recently remembered for breaking his femur while skiing with the family and having to ride two hours in the ambulance to a hospital that could treat him.

I took anniversary pictures of his parents last Spring and I swear they were up for anything I asked them to do as well as couples 20 years their junior.

I see a bright future for Joseph, he has skill sets and values that will serve him well through this short life and a faith that will serve God through eternity.


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.




Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment