Friday, July 5, 2013

Engagement pictures - Denton Texas

Stay flexible and stay happy!

Ashley had a friend lined up to take their engagement pictures, but she couldn't do it and I had an opening...

Then there was a little communication breakdown and they went to the second location first, so we only had 1.5 hours for three locations and clothing changes before sundown... And we did it!  They stayed flexible and happy and we captured a wonderful variety and they were so darling.  

They met in high school Youth Group and have dated since, through high school and college.  Now he teaches band and she teaches elementary school.  They are marrying in January, and the other day I saw a picture of them praying over their new home as it is being built.  

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com







Follow me on pinterest here: follow me
 

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment