Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Angel Face - Olivia McDonald

Olivia... look at that face!  So happy when her mom asked me to take her Senior Pictures!

Olivia went to school with my son all through grade school, middle school, and high school.  I remember seeing her "Student of the Week" poster outside a fourth grade classroom at McAuliffe Elementary school and thinking to myself, "How can a 10-year-old be so gorgeous?"  

This mysterious angel face with long dark locks and a darling figure belongs to a sensitive, calm girl.  She wants to become a school psychologist, and for her sake, I think she should start in grade school because her schedule would be full of hormone-ridden boys if she starts in high school!  :)

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 









Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment