Friday, May 3, 2013

What to Wear for Senior Pictures


What to Wear for Senior Pictures and How to use Pinterest to prepare for a Photo Session.

Riley's mom contacted me about doing Senior Pictures.  I like to get an idea about the personality and interests of the people I "shoot" so I friended her on Facebook.  She is darling, and I could see from her style we were going to have a good time. 

Then we hit upon an idea.  She started repinning my photos that represented the style and mood of the pictures she wanted.  I started pinning pictures of what to wear.  It was helpful to both of us.

Moral of the story:  Pinterest can be a great way to communicate with your photographer.  Look how gorgeous Riley looks in these photos!  

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

 
















To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment